- Camp Host resides on site #18 if you need assistance.
- Please park in the site assigned to you. Only one vehicle per site. The overflow parking may be used for additional vehicles or daytime guests. Keep roadway clear for emergency vehicles.
- Check in at 2 p.m. – Check out at 11 a.m.
- Quiet time is between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- No generators allowed in the RV Park.
- Free hot showers for paid RV guests only.
- Pets are welcome in the RV Park only. Not on the golf course. They must be leashed and you must pick up after them.
- Camp fires are allowed only when fire bans are not in place. Propane fire pits are permitted on gravel.
- No RV carpets on the grass.
- No camping tents permitted.
- Please report anything in need of repair.
- Registered RV guests receive 20% discount on golf based on a regular rate. Please identify yourself as a guest when paying for golf.
- Automatic sprinklers are programmed to start during the night please do not leave valuables on the lawn area.
- Please retract your awning when away from your RV as the wind may unexpectantly cause damage.
- No stakes should be used on the grassed areas to avoid damaging the underground sprinklers. Guests will be responsible for any damage.
- Power carts are rented for the round of golf and are to be returned to the pro shop after the round. If your tee times are booked to stop for lunch, the cart must be returned and a new one will be assigned at the start of your second tee time. Please check with the pro shop before restarting your round.
- Please use recycle & garbage containers as required.
- Fire wood is available for an additional fee.
In case of emergency phone 911 or seek assistance from the camp host site #18.
Our address : 5045 Boulder Mountain Rd Barriere BC ( 4 km North of Barriere on Hwy #5)